Executive Outcomes (EO) prides itself on its success record. Employing a highly professional workforce, with more than 5 000 man-years of military knowledge, combat and training experience, the corporation is most probably the largest of its type in the world. The success record of Executive Outcomes is as yet unequalled. The corporation offers the following services:
Executive Outcomes has assisted both local and international clients with training packages in the following fields:
|1. Basic Infantry Training.||2. Advanced Infantry Training.||3. Artillery Training.|
|4. Armoured Warfare Training.||5. Combat Engineer Training.||6. Supporting Arms Training ie
Signals, Logistics, etc.
|7. Integration of Arms Training||8. Specialist Weapons Training.
(NATO and EAST BLOC).
|9. Combat Air Patrol(CAP).
Training with both loose and
fixed wing type aircraft.
|10. Ground Air Support Training||11. Leadership Training from Section
Leader Level up to Brigade Staff Level.
|12. Basic and Advanced Battle Handling.|
|13. Strategy and Tactics.||14. Heli-borne Operations.||15. Sniper Training.|
|16. Special Forces Selection Programmes.||17. Special Forces training for both urban and rural environment.||18. Clandestine Warfare.|
|19. Air Supply Techniques.||20. Parachute Training in both static-line deployment, free fall and HALO/HAHO Techniques.||21. Reconnaissance of objectives.|
|22. Escape and Evasion.||23. Discretionary Warfare, etc, etc.||.|
Executive Outcomes' core business provides for:
Executive Outcomes advises clients on aspects such as:
As one of the leading military advisory and specialist security companies in the world, Executive Outcomes (Pty) Ltd provides tailor made packages creating and environment conductive to peace and stability and a stable climate for foreign investment.
EO has a proud record of not being purely a seller of equipment. The approach the corporation has adopted is as follows:
1. The client advises EO of the exact problem. In a joint think-tank, solutions to counter the problem are generated, and if equipment is necessary to solve the problem, EO will identify possible equipment solutions.
2. EO will gather all relevant information on the possible equipment and will make a specific recommendation to the client, based on:
EO has learned that the above approach is most beneficial to the client and prevents the purchacing of unnecessary equipment.
Major Projects to Date
The following are examples of major projects the corporation has been tasked with:
1. The training of South African Special Forces operatives in:
3. The securing and holding of oil installations in Africa under extremely hazardous conditions to enable the recovery of equipment by the client.
4. The planning, establishing, training and equipping of an organisation aimed at countering white-collar crime for a major product supplier.
5. The training of market-intelligence executives in the gathering of market-related information and marketing warfare.
6. The restructuring and retraining of Special Operations Units for a major African client.
7. The restructuring and retraining of an African Defence Force.
8. Prevention of a Coup d'Etat.
9. Training of Discretionary Warfare Teams for a DEA.
10. Planning, Training and Execution of a successful Hostage Release Operation.
Since 1989 Executive Outcomes has proved itself in the specialist security market. Providing a comprehensive service, the corporation has experienced an above-average growth and has been able to assist clients in ensuring their desired outcomes are met. Both nationally and internationally, EO has proved itself a leader in the marketplace. Executive Outcomes is a dynamic professional corporation that can be relied upon to give a highly professional service at all times.